It’s true, we’re hiring! We’re looking to fill positions for:
- Associate Manager/Manager – Paid Media
- Paid Media Planner/ Senior Planner – Contract Position
- Associate Media Director
- Digital Media Planner/ Senior Planner
It is important that YOU want to work somewhere that is equally inspiring and rewarding. We may have a six-time award-winning company culture, but plaques can’t say it all. So, why is working at Nina Hale, Inc. so great? Hear it straight from our employees.
What is your favorite part about working at Nina Hale, Inc.?
- “Meaningful mentorship.”
- “The people – no matter how high up in the company someone is – all the way up to Nina herself – they’ll make everyone feel like an important part of the company.”
- “I love the people. How smart they are, how quick to share their knowledge, how much they care. And the view doesn’t hurt!”
- “I love working with people who are smarter than me!”
What is something unique about working at Nina Hale, Inc.?
- “People stick around (low turnover rate) because we all really like each other.”
- “Woman owned business. Work/life balance. Herman the Horse Lamp. Sure, an agency might have those things separately but all together? That’s something special.”
Why should someone want to work at Nina Hale, Inc.?
- “Frequent opportunities to expand your capabilities.”
- “I think this place is a great place to work because they hire only the most talented people, they push you to be the best at what you do, they work hard to keep you here, and they offer so many benefits beyond just a good salary. There’s a reason having Nina Hale Inc. on your resume looks so good – because people know it’s one of the best places to work, and we have some of the top talent in the industry. That’s also why not too many people leave – and even if they do, sometimes they’ll just end up coming back”.
- “Nina Hale, Inc. has some of the most knowledgeable digital media experts. There is no better place to learn from the people around you. Our teams and our clients challenge us to drive the very best results and discover the best new opportunities for driving business growth. This is a place that can make you a better marketer and can help you build your career with everything you work on.”
“Great people. Challenging work. Fun culture. Sweet office.”
All of these positions require different qualifications, but with all openings you can be guaranteed a competitive salary and a work-life balance. AND in case you haven’t heard, Nina Hale, Inc. has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Minneapolis six times over. To apply, please send an email and your resume to email@example.com, highlighting your experience, results, and any agency experience.