New & Noteworthy
- Facebook Announces Cross-Device Reporting
- Easily Upgrade to Shopping Campaigns
- Twitter Introduces Promoted Videos
Facebook Announces Cross-Device Reporting
Facebook took a huge step forward in the world of reporting this week with its latest announcement – it will soon be adding a feature to track the performance of ads across devices. For more information, check out AllFacebook.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Cross-device measurement makes it possible to understand both where consumers see an ad and which device they subsequently convert on, thus providing insight into the entire consumer journey.
Easily Upgrade to Shopping Campaigns
At the end of August, all regular Product Listing Ads (PLAs) will be replaced by Shopping campaigns – are you ready? Google is here to help, and introduced a new upgrade tool, discussed on the AdWords blog, to help ease this transition.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?You will not want to be caught unprepared when the transition happens, so if you haven’t already be sure to upgrade before September.
Twitter Introduces Promoted Videos
After testing the effectiveness of tweets with native videos, Twitter is now launching a Promoted Video beta test. Read more about the test from the Twitter blog.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Video content can be incredibly effective, and now that it’s part of Twitter it will be easier than ever to measure the reach and effectiveness of it.