How can you optimize your email marketing to different stages in the consumer journey? Need help planning your lead generation efforts in 2015? The answers to these questions and more in this week’s newsletter.
New + Noteworthy
- Optimizing Email Through the Consumer Journey
- Top 10 Dog Halloween Costumes
- Planning Lead Generation for 2015
- Black Friday Shopping Research
Optimizing Email Through the Consumer Journey
We all know email marketing can be effective for eCommerce, but in the age of inbox fatigue, how do you get email readers to convert? GetElastic illustrates how to optimize transactional emails to get the most out of every interaction.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Including an offer in an email can double revenue per click, which can add up to a significant revenue lift.
Top 10 Dog Halloween Costumes
Think you know pup-ular pet costumes? We share the top ten most searched dog Halloween costumes for your education on the agency blog.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Probably not much. But everyone loves dogs in costumes!
Planning Lead Generation for 2015
eMarketer claims 2015 will be the year for lead quality, not quantity, and we couldn’t agree more. Check out the eMarketer article for more on what they claim is holding back lead generation (hint: it’s our favorite topic—data).
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Just 8% of marketers said marketing data accuracy will be important for lead generation in the year ahead. Be the 8%.
Black Friday Shopping Research
It’s never too early to start thinking about Black Friday. Find out when people are making online purchases for Mom, Dad, and ugly sweaters, and keep tabs on these seasonal trends with Google and Ipsos.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? A third of all shopping searches on Google happen between 10 pm and 4 am. Using this data will be crucial in getting the most out of this online shopping season.