How much do you know about programmatic? Should you be shifting your TV spend into online video? Check out this week’s newsletter to learn more!
New & Noteworthy
- How Programmatic is Changing the World of Display Advertising
- Will Advertisers Shift TV Spend to Online Video?
- AdWords Launches Demographics Targeting
- 2014 MIMA Summit: Wednesday, October 15
How Programmatic is Changing the World of Display Advertising
Programmatic targeting is breathing new life into display media, one of the oldest yet most effective forms of digital paid media. Why exactly is programmatic buying and how can you incorporate it into your digital strategy? Our paid experts speak to these questions and more on our agency blog.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? To reach your target audience, programmatic combines real-time bidding, innumerable layers of targeting, and constant audience and creative optimization.
Will Advertisers Shift TV Spend to Online Video?
This week Omnicom Media Group caused a stir when it advised clients to shift TV dollars to online video. For more details on this shift in strategy, check out Business Insider.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? When compared to traditional TV, online video has more robust measurement capabilities and increased flexibility when it comes to adjusting when and where your ads will run.
AdWords Launches Demographics Targeting
Earlier this week, Google released an update to its AdWords UI: it now has a single “Demographics” tab that pulls all such data into one place, making it much easier to understand the specifics of your target market. For more on this AdWords update, check out Wordstream.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? The ability to analyze multiple demographics simultaneously makes it possible for specialty businesses to better segment campaigns and reach consumers in niche markets.
2014 MIMA Summit: Wednesday, October 15
The MIMA Summit is a highly attended, annual conference that draws well-known digital thought leaders to the Twin Cities. For more information on conference specifics, visit http://2014.mimasummit.org/. We will be there and we’d love to see you!
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Nina Hale, Inc. is a sponsor of the Paid Media Strategies track, and accordingly will help attendees learn more about programmatic targeting, native advertising, other paid media tactics.