What are the latest features Twitter just rolled out? What strategies and tactics work best in today’s world of digital marketing? The answers to these questions and more in this week’s newsletter.
New + noteworthy
- New From Twitter: Group Direct Messages and Mobile Video
- 2015’s State of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics Data Recovery
- Meet Advertising’s Newest Digital Analysts!
New From Twitter: Group Direct Messages and Mobile Video
This week, Twitter finally rolled out two of its long-awaited updates – the ability to send direct messages to a group and a new mobile video experience. For specifics on these updates, check out the Twitter blog.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Twitter is making it easier than ever to expand how users can connect with each other without ever needing to leave the platform.
2015’s State of Digital Marketing
What strategies and tactics work best in today’s world of digital marketing? SmartInsights combines global insights, consumer lifecycle research, and effective digital trends in one easy-to-follow infographic.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Email marketing comes in as the top rated digital channel for 2015, followed closely by SEO.
Google Analytics Data Recovery
We have all mistakenly deleted a crucial piece of information in Google Analytics, and as of this week there is finally a way to recover what you lost. For more on Google Analytics’ new Trash Can feature, check out the Analytics blog.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Trash Can acts as a safety net for your data, allowing you to reinstate a deleted view, property, or account.
Meet Advertising’s Newest Digital Analysts!
Looking to add a new digital analyst to your team? Look no further than the first batch of Carlson School of Management’s MS-Business Analytics students, set to graduate this May. Contact Professor Ravi Bapna ( email@example.com ) for more information.
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? Carlson’s analytics program equips students with cutting edge digital measurement skills, enabling them to make significant impact on your business