In recognition of the agency’s digital expertise and consistent positive results for clients, Nina Hale, Inc. (NHI) is proud to announce the agency’s new status as a Premier Google Partner.
Google’s partnership is designed to enhance agencies’ abilities to increase advertising efficiencies and enhance digital campaigns. With a Premier Google Partner status, NHI will receive a higher level of service and commitment from Google with more exclusive access to Google support, products, and beta tests. With specialties in Google’s search, mobile, video, display, and shopping advertising, NHI will put these benefits to good use.
“Being a Premier Google Partner means we can further help clients to achieve their digital marketing goals,” stated Donna Robinson, CEO of NHI. “This honor signifies our tireless commitment to our work and clients. The entire agency is thrilled about this achievement and will continue to align client business objectives with digital marketing tactics in order to deliver data-driven results.”
As a premier status partner, Google is also expanding its relationship with Nina Hale, Inc. by providing access to Google training, tools, and priority access to Google specialists in a variety of disciplines.
PREMIER GOOGLE PARTNER CRITERIA:
To be a Premier Google Partner, Google has set the following agency criteria:
- Meet performance requirements by delivering solid overall AdWords revenue and growth
- Google assesses client accounts to improve client account performance
- AdWords certification – NHI’s entire media team is certified, exceeding the minimum requirement
- To become AdWords certified, marketers need to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and one of the additional advertising exams: search advertising, display advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, or shopping advertising
- Manages a high-spend level and large geographic coverage for advertising – on behalf of its clients, NHI currently manages over $60 million internationally in digital paid media