On October 4th, Nina Hale hosted its third annual Digital Breakfast to explore the latest topics and trends for marketers to prioritize next year. Thank you to our partner, Dstillery, and to all of our attendees for making 2017 our best and biggest event to date.
What topics did we cover this year?
- The future of display advertising and digital strategy with Gilad Barash and Steve Dodd of Dstillery
- Understanding the importance of your organic ecosystem with Heather Murphy, Vice President of Performance Content and Social Media
- The future of search with Tami McBrady, Vice President of Media
- Advancing your attribution with Mike Baranowski, Director of Analytics
What were our main takeaways for marketers in 2018?
- Pair creative messaging tests with audience data to better define – and reach – your target market
- Take stock of your brand’s full ecosystem to understand competitors and prioritize content for development
- Begin tackling the challenge of advancing your attribution to mature your marketing processes
- Anticipate changes in search behavior and the results that display as devices and content types change
Interested in continuing the conversations + learning more?
Over the next few months, we will be hosting relevant, spin-off roundtables to discuss each of our topics in a workshop style setting. Please email email@example.com to get more information.
Check out more stunning photography from ShutterSmack Photography: