MAfter a record-breaking 2018, Nina Hale has made five significant senior-level hires to further advance the organization’s performance digital expertise.
“We have an incredibly talented team and can’t wait to continue to help solve our client’s problems and create solutions that drive major results as we move into 2019,” said Donna Robinson, CEO, Nina Hale. “Our employees are our greatest asset, and as the agency continues to experience new and organic business growth, we will continue to add smart, passionate digital marketers to our organization.”
Overall, the agency’s headcount has grown by almost 30 percent since 2017. As a result of its expanded client roster, Nina Hale has brought in high-caliber talent, including five new hires across its Account Management, Performance Media, Integrated Media, and Analytics teams. To accommodate continued agency growth in 2019, Nina Hale will complete another major renovation and expand its office space at 100 South Fifth Street in Downtown Minneapolis, which kicked off this month.
New Hires Include:
- Bill Roehl, Director of Data Engineering: In this new role Bill will be the driving force behind Nina Hale’s growing data engineering capabilities, working cross-functionally to further optimize client data pipelines. Previously, Bill was a Senior Manager of Data Engineering at the Ovative/group where he worked on ecommerce clients including Maurices, Lane Bryant, Dressbarn, Michigan Lottery, and Justice.
- Nick Blissenbach, Media Director: Nick joins the agency’s Integrated Media Team after spending the last seven years at Dairy Queen, most recently as Director of Integrated Media and Digital Marketing. In this role, Nick will provide strategic oversight for a variety of clients, ensuring the agency’s recommended media mixes align with clients’ business objectives. Prior to Dairy Queen, Nick was at McCann Worldgroup where he worked primarily on the General Mills business.
- Catherine Day, Associate Account Director: Catherine joins the expanding Account Management team from Carmichael Lynch, where she worked on clients including Jack Link’s, Truvia (Cargill), BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse, Helzberg Diamonds, and Subaru. As an Associate Account Director, Catherine brings leadership and extensive experience in client relations to Nina Hale’s current client roster.
- Nicole Leary, Associate Account Director: Nicole also joins the Account Management team from ICF Olson where she worked on clients including Wyndham Hotel Group and Best Buy. Nicole brings expertise in strategic planning and campaign development, in addition to an unwavering client-first mentality.
- Lauren Beerling, Performance Media Supervisor, Paid Search + Paid Social: Lauren joins us with a focused expertise in paid search and paid social media. Previously, Lauren was a Senior Strategist at ICF Olson with an emphasis in search and optimization. She worked on clients such as BISSELL, Discover Boating, Commerce Bank, Bauer Hockey, Pure Leaf, Pei Wei, P.F. Chang’s, and Aurora Healthcare.
Current Nina Hale clients include Land O’Lakes, Deluxe, Renewal by Andersen, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, TRX Training, and Room & Board, among others.