One of our favorite events of the year is fast-approaching: AdFed’s Women’s Leadership Panel. This year we are not only a proud event sponsor, but our CEO, Donna Robinson, will be part of the panel. Join us for an evening lively discussion, industry-changing conversation, and community-building at AdFedMN’s 6th Annual Women’s Leadership Panel event. Get your tickets before it’s too late!
“Stop apologizing & take risks. Don’t back down.” The confidence of the leaders on The Advertising Federation of Minnesota’s #wlp17 panel is contagious. – AdFed MN
2017 WLP Participants:
(pictured from left to right: Stephanie Rich, Karen Deutsch, Jaylon Rosenblum, Donna Robinson, and Lori Yeager Davis)
- Stephanie Rich, Partner at Goby Partners
- Donna Robinson, CEO at Nina Hale
- Lori Yeager Davis, President at Martin Williams
- Karen Deutsch, Director of Creative Strategy & Planning at Target
- Katie Peterson, Director of International Marketing & Brand Engagement at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Jaylon Rosenblum, Partner at Goby Partners
The team met up before the panel to meet and get to know each other at Penny’s Coffee in Minneapolis. Check out the amazing photography from Heibrid Marketing.
MORE EVENT DETAILS:
November 16, 2017 from 6pm – 9pm
- Doors Open: 6:00 p.m.
- Cocktail Reception: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Panel Discussion – Memorial Hall: 7:15 p.m.
- Post-Event Networking & Social to Follow
“Women” is in the title, but this event is open to all. Bring your coworkers, colleagues, and clients for what is sure to be a lively and thought-provoking discussion.
This event is being hosted by Ad 2. Although Ad 2 is made for people in the advertising/marketing industry 32 and under, this event is open to people of all ages.