Digital Paid Media Intern
Summer, Full-Time, Paid
Nina Hale, Inc. is a fast-paced search engine marketing agency located in Minneapolis. We’ve been named “Best Places to Work” by the Twin Cities Business Journal and a “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Minnesota Business Magazine. Our 30+ search marketing team focuses on Digital Direct Marketing: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Google Analytics, Localization, Content Marketing, and Mobile direct advertising. We partner with many agencies in the Twin Cities area, and have close partnership relationships with our clients.
Nina Hale, Inc is currently seeking a full-time, Digital Paid Media Intern to focus on paid search advertising.
This position will support the media team, aid in client tactics, and learn the fundamentals of PPC advertising. Key responsibilities include:
- Research for and assist in creating and optimizing paid search and paid social campaigns
- Work alone or with teams to develop, implement, report on, and analyze PPC campaigns top to bottom across multiple websites and channels. Strong knowledge and background in metrics and results-driven optimization is vital.
- Summarize and communicate the status of all campaigns with appropriate internal contacts.
- Work with project manager to create and ensure timely delivery of project schedules.
- Report developing search trends, tactics, and opportunities to internal team and clients, with occasional assistance in POV (Point of View) documents.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred experience in digital media, especially in managing paid search campaigns.
- Willingness to learn and use Google AdWords, MSN AdCenter, Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, SearchForce, Adobe AdLens, Marin and Google Webmaster Tools. Any current certifications are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter approach to work, with a positive attitude, to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
Compensation and Benefits
- Paid, full-time internship.
- Work-life balance and Best Places to Work company atmosphere. Really nice office!
If you’re interested in working with us, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to highlight all search, media, and agency experience you have.