Job Opening – Paid Media Manager
Nina Hale, Inc. is a digital marketing agency focused on lead generation and eComm sales. We specialize in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, and Analytics. We have won five “Best Workplace” awards, and are located in a beautiful sunny office in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. We are currently seeking a full-time Digital Media Manager with a focus on paid advertising – SEM, pay-per-click display, and paid social. This is an executional position as well as strategic and client-facing. The ideal candidate is a data driven marketer, passionate about digital media strategy and testing. Nina Hale, Inc will be a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP) on Jan 1, 2014.
Key Responsibilities include:
This position will report to the Associate Director of SEM. It will be directly responsible for superior, measurably improved results of assigned accounts. The position level assumes a rapid ramp-up and training period. You will be an important member of the staff delivering best-in-class execution of paid placement advertising. Work alone, or with internal specialist teams to develop, implement, report on, and analyze paid digital campaigns top to bottom across multiple web sites and channels. Strong knowledge and background in metrics and results-driven optimization is vital.
- In some instances, act as the key point of contact for clients, or as the tactical lead for paid media portions of projects.
- Integrate paid media as a vital element of comprehensive client marketing plans.
- Create strategic roadmaps for lead generation / eComm growth through paid media.
- Conversion rate improvement, including identifying, recommending & implementing new landing pages for A/B testing and oversee the process (with outside developers and designers) and the results.
- Work closely with integrated teams to incorporate learnings from PPC and paid media into strategic plans, thus improving all other tactics.
- Summarize and communicate the status of all campaigns with appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Work with project manager to create and ensure timely delivery of project schedules.
- Report developing search trends, tactics, and opportunities to internal team and clients, with occasional authorship of POV’s (Point of View) documents.
- 3 – 5 years paid search experience.
- Display media experience preferred.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Google AdWords, MSN AdCenter, and Google Analytics.
- Facebook advertising (Power Editor), Twitter Ad platform knowledge preferred,
- Preferred working knowledge of 3rd Party platforms (e.g. SearchForce, Kenshoo, DoubleClick DFA, Marin, AdLens, SearchCenter, AdRoll.)
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter approach to work, with a positive attitude, to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Agency experience will be given preference.
- Current certifications in Google AdWords, Bing, and Google Analytics preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary – DOQ
- Top-rate health plan, paid 100% for staff.
- Immediately-vested 2% match IRA.
- Work-life balance and Best Places to Work company atmosphere.
- Ongoing training and education opportunities.
- Participation in company ownership plan (this is an additional benefit for employees, at no cost to them).
To apply, please send an email and your resume to email@example.com, highlighting your experience, results, and any agency experience.
At this time, we aren’t seeking help from recruiters.
No jerks or slackers!
This is how we roll: