- Case Studies
- About Us
“In addition to the daily optimization of our search campaigns, the team at Nina Hale, Inc continues to bring fresh, new ideas to Room & Board to help drive online traffic and sales.” — , Director of Communications, Room & Board
Aquent On Demand is a solutions provider for marketing and creative organizations. Aquent On Demand transforms how companies execute their marketing and creative projects by facilitating marketing project management and digital asset management for brands through powerful web-based tools. Aquent’s Robohead tool focuses on helping companies better manage marketing and creative projects.
With Software as a Service (SaaS) space being highly competitive Aquent On Demand wanted to drive incremental traffic and leads through paid search while maintaining or reducing their baseline cost-per-lead.
To accomplish driving incremental traffic and leads we developed a paid search strategy to generate new paid leads to robohead.net. In doing this we focused on an efficient media spend while still driving volume. We took over the existing paid search program, audited the campaigns, optimized, and tested new programs and strategies.
The efforts of our paid search program resulted in an immediate increase in the quality of leads from paid search at an efficient CPL. This resulted in more closed sales for the client, allowing them to grow their business and improve their marketing tactics. Year over year (2011 vs. 2012) paid search lead volume increased by 20%, cost per click decreased by 7%, and total leads, organic and paid, increased by 27%.